Staging is the art of setting up your home in a way that will be the most appealing to the broadest range of potential buyers. A staged home will sell faster and for a higher profit. Remember, the way we LIVE in our home is not always the best way to SELL our home.
Chandeliers experienced Home Stagers can transform your home giving MLS pictures that "wow" factor and making your home a "must" see. Remember it is not personal.
Home Staging includes:
- using some, all or none of your existing furnishings
- sourcing of all rentals to perfect the "look" for your home
- enhancing the best architectural features of your home inside and out
- creating inviting rooms with a clearly defined function
- creating seating arrangements and furniture placement
- following the staging rule of "less is more" with your furnishings
- painting in neutral colours and accessoring with trendy accents and colours
- creating the broadest buyer appeal possible for your target market
- pack up and return of all rentals
Your home is one of your most important investments. Make your home stand out against the competition and sell quickly.
"Colleen Finlay will go above and beyond what is necessary to stage a home and help the clients feel comfortable during a stressful time of having their homes on the market show home ready. She even baked cookies for me for an open house one morning and brought them over. The owner had two young children and felt staging was too overwhelming. After meeting Colleen, she took all her recommendations and was at ease to make all the necessary changes to make her place look great!"
- Patricia Lok (Remax)
Back to top »
Home Redesign is a MAKEOVER for LIVING. It is personal. Our design team can transform and update your home to reflect who you are today.
- using as much of your existing furnishings as possible, although you may wish to purchase a few new items
- sourcing and shopping for any items you may need to complete each room
- creating inviting rooms with a clearly defined function that works with your lifestyle
- repositioning furnishings to create comfortable seating arrangements with great traffic flow
- personalizing your space, using your art and accessories
- creating vignettes to showcase your collections and treasures that reflect memories of your life
Call us today for a consultation on how we can make you fall in love with your home all over again.
Back to top »
The Power Stage was originally created for realtors. However, as a homeowner it may be all you need to get you one step closer to selling your home quickly and giving you an edge over the competition in the condo or housing market.
- detailed consultation with our design team, one to two hours
- suggestions regarding decluttering, organization and storage
- suggestions or sourcing of any purchases necessary to complete each room
- suggestions for use of your accessories and art work to accent each room
- suggestions for repositioning of furniture to create comfortable seating arrangements and great traffic flow in each room
- detailed email following consultation to highlight all points covered
- returning to quickly help you pull the look together and get you the "wow" factor for the MLS pictures and first open houses
Remember a potential buyer's first impression is vital in selling your home quickly. Give your home the edge with a Power Stage by our staging experts.
Has your home been asking for an update for a while? No time? Let our design experts help you out. Let us source out all the things you need to give your home a transformation and give you more time to spend with your family. Give us a call today to set up an appointment for a consultation.
Back to top »